Monday 24 June 2013

Internet Club: What do I need to know when I hire someone to build my website?

 4-6 Internet Marketing Training- Q and A 

Panel of Experts, Get your questions answered 

 

Questions Like: 

 

  • How do I get started advertising on the internet?
  • How do I list my business so I am found on the internet?
  • What are some Quick ways to make money on the internet?
  • How do I create videos fast?
  • How do I list my business in directory sites?
  • How do I hire someone cheap to list my business in many directory sites?
  • How do I do affiliate marketing?
  • What do I need to know when I hire someone to build my website?
  • What benefits can I get out of joining to the internet club?
  • What can I do for free to promote my business?
  • How can I get free phone on the internet?
  • Bring your questions to the Internet Guru who has the answers!!!!!!!

 

6 – 9 PM:  Featured Speaker to be Announced – Please Check Back for Update


We will have a featured speaker who will provide great value.

Event Date:

Thursday, 11th July 2013

Event Start Time:

4:00 PM

Event End Time:

9:00 PM

Location:

Wayne County Community College Eastern Campus Cooper Room 5901 Conner St Detroit, MI, 48213

Primary Phone:

Mark Maupin 248-939-6232







Internet Marketing solutions: http://www.InternetMarketingMichigan.com  
Michigan Internet Clubs: http://www.MichiganInternetMarketingClub.com






No comments:

Post a Comment