Sunday 6 April 2014

How to do FaceBook page for your Business

 

Coaching from 3 pm to 5 pm “Internet Coaching Bring your Questions”


Chris Wechner and Mark Maupin

  • How to get started advertising on the internet?
  • Where do I list my business to get found on the internet?
  • What are some quick ways to make money on the internet?
  • How do I create videos fast?
  • What directory sites should I list my business on?
  • Where should I hire someone to list my business in directory sites?
  • What is affiliate marketing?
  • What do I need to know when I hire someone to build my website? 

5 pm to 6 pm  “How to build FaceBook Page for your Business” Mark Maupin

 

6 pm to 8:30 pm Main Speaker “Internet Business Basics:

1.       Know your demographic

Preparing to Make Money Online

 

1.       Understanding the Internet Marketing Process

2.       Pick your niche(Area of Interest)Health, Beauty, Exercise

3.       Pick your product in your niche (Your Own Product, Affiliates Product)

4.       Determine the type of web presence you need (Website, Sqeezepage, SocialPage, all)

5.       Picking a sales and marketing funnel tool ( WordPress, Infusion Soft)

6.       Choose an Marketing  Vehicle(Online, Offline, Paid Adds, Ride the Blogg, SENUKE tool other)

7.       E-mail Marketing Overview (Picking an email service provider) Complying with SPAM Laws

8.       Picking merchant service provider(paypal, )

Event Date:

Thursday, 10th April 2014

Event Start Time:

3:00 PM

Event End Time:

8:30 PM

Location:

Wayne County Community College District Eastern Campus, Corporate College at Eastern Campus Cooper Conference Center 5901 Connor Street, Detroit, 48213

 




--

No comments:

Post a Comment